This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 30 June, 2012.
Join us for a 1 day professional education and training Summit
for health professionals co-sponsored by the Hepatitis Foundation International (HFI) and the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS (NBLCA) .
Note: "Add to Cart" link can be found at bottom of page.
Thursday, March 20, 2014 8:30 AM -- 3:30 PM Registration, continental breakfast and exhibits open at 7:30 AM )
Harlem Hospital Center,
506 Lenox Avenue
New York, NY 10037
Registration includes all sessions, meals, and educational materialsSummit Registration Fee: FREE
NOTE: You can register Online, by faxing your completed Registration Form to HFI at 301-879-6890, by emailing your scanned completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mailing your completed form to:
Hepatitis Foundation International
504 Blick Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20904
• Hepatitis Overview; Research, Diagnosis and Treatment
• Sorting Out the Diagnostics
• Hepatitis C: Update and Treatment
• Hepatitis C: Addressing Hepatitis/HIV Related Health Disparities and Stigma
• Viral Hepatitis and Affordable Healthcare Act
• Overcoming Psychiatric Barriers to Effective Hepatitis C Treatment
• Hepatitis/HIV Co-Infection
Note: View Registration Information & Program Agenda