This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 30 June, 2012.
Join us for a 1 day professional education and training Summit
for health professionals and others working with people who are affected by, or infected with viral hepatitis, including: nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, case managers, substance abuse counselors, public health professionals, pharmacists, corrections staff, HIV counselors and others.
Note: "Add to Cart" link can be found at bottom of page.
Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013 8:30 AM -- 3:00 PM
(registration, breakfast, exhibits open at 7:30 AM )
Sheraton Westport Hotel,
Lakeside Chalet, 191 Westport Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63146
Hotel rooms available at $104 plus tax per night, cutoff date: 8/13/2013. For reservations, call 1-314-878-1500 and mention group code “HFI”
Registration includes all sessions, meals, educational materials, CEUs,Summit Registration Fee: $75.00
Late Registration: $90.00 -- as of September 12, 2013
• Liver Health -- Firing Up Prevention
• Hepatitis B -- Chronic? Carrier? When and How to Treat
• Sorting Out the Diagnostics
• Hepatitis C: Treatment and Affordable Health Care Act
• Hepatitis/HIV Co-Infection
• Overcoming Psychiatric Barriers to Effective Hepatitis C treatment
Note: View Registration/CEU information & program objectives and agenda agenda